Let's talk about the state of BF2042

2042 is trash and EA/DICE should just give it away and start over.
BF1 I find to be the most emersive and fun BF game, after that BF4.

Bots are stupid but they got more intelligent after this first patch. Also, you get xp and unlocks pretty damn fast against the bots and get to take your time (a little) learning the weapons and gadgets.
I should have been more clear. Referring to bots being stupid was that I see no reason to put bots into a BF game.

Has anything changed?
A lot of the bugs are now fixed. Gunplay feels quite a bit better, with BF4 aiming measurements.

I can have Battlefield level fun with it now, if they introduce better maps. The 2042 launch maps are my least favorite overall in Battlefield history.

A lot of the bugs are now fixed. Gunplay feels quite a bit better, with BF4 aiming measurements.

I can have Battlefield level fun with it now, if they introduce better maps. The 2042 launch maps are my least favorite overall in Battlefield history.

Can I join a friend, or create a platoon now?

I reinstalled it, was about to join on a friend, after that I uninstalled it again. It's still a steaming pile and battlefield 4 is superior in every way. Even battlefield 3 with it's slow tanks and infantry is better.

Back