looking at going full tower

BlitZ003

after I get my phone and see whats left of the money im looking at going to a full tower instead of mid. suggestions please. and I need it to support an all in one CPU cooler. but if I get a full tower im considering a custom loop to hit the card as well. but that's a whole other project

http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/34-phantom.html

Enough room inside to run a space program, looks gorgeous, and the inside is painted the same colour as the outside. Makes it a LOT easier to see what you're doing when you're putting it together. Build quality is amazeballs as well.

My first NZXT case was the phantom in Black. Loved it until I sold it off to a friend who badly needed a replacement. One of the few things I liked about them is the build quality and the fan controller, though I only had it set to the highest setting.

One of the drawbacks was unlike my current case, the phantom didn't have room for the watercooling setup I was planing to run, so I opted for the this model:

http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/118-phantom-630.html

Besides roomy, I like how there are mounts on the motherboard tray for your SDDs, hiding them from plain view. Great if you're really going for a clean look. Great airflow and lots of modifications you can perform.

right now running the haf 912 but running out of room I like that phantom you put up rails and I too like the black and green scheme and the price isn't bad at all

All this makes me want a new case and computer.

I just got this bad boy :)

If you're seriously looking to go with a full loop later on, get a case that has room for a 360mm radiator. The problem is, the prices go up along with the build quality and options of the case. The Phantom 630 is a good case for WC. After getting this Corsair case I have to say it's by far and away the nicest and best built case I've ever had.

These are some really good options. If you're looking for sales don't forget to check Microcenter for sales and open boxes.

Thermaltak T81
Phanteks Enthoo Primo
NZXT Phantom 820
Corsair Graphite 760
Corsair Obsidian 750T
Bitfenix Shinobi
AZZA CSAZ

Before 2013 I always had a mid size but my current one is a full size and I prefer it so much more space and really good airflow

Thermaltake is a really good brand. Never had issues.

kirk_lazarus.jpeg

You never go full tower.

Back