Microsoft to acquire Activision Blizzard in $68.7 billion deal

I like it, I trust Microsoft more than EA at this point to not deliver us a shitshow.

Guess who just acquire Bungie. FFFFFF

Its not a bad thing to be honest.
unknown-5.png

Microsoft spent 60+ Billion while Sony only spent 6 Billion. Bungie was always open to the idea of a buyout. It's amazing they have lasted this long as a standalone company.

I don't expect much to change on that front.

Microsoft on the other hand. I'm excited for this. Not only will a fuckton of games come to gamepass, but I think that Miscrosoft will actually treat the development right and make sure that certain things *COUGH*activision*COUGH* can be corrected. We shall see.

Its not a bad thing to be honest.
View attachment 18654

Microsoft spent 60+ Billion while Sony only spent 6 Billion. Bungie was always open to the idea of a buyout. It's amazing they have lasted this long as a standalone company.

I don't expect much to change on that front.

Microsoft on the other hand. I'm excited for this. Not only will a fuckton of games come to gamepass, but I think that Miscrosoft will actually treat the development right and make sure that certain things *COUGH*activision*COUGH* can be corrected. We shall see.
Yeah hopefully they can fix the toxic activision culture. Bungie, I feel can't make up its mind, it wanted freedom from Microsoft after Halo then went to Activision and now to Sony. E

sony could only spend 6 billion......its not like they have the 68 billion laying around to buy the other ones......i miss what sony was.....they had a great audio division and computer division at one point and now all they have really making money is the playstation line.....

Back