MIGHTYMOUSE.QC PLEEDING GUILTY AND KISSING ASS.. LOL

mightymouse.qc

hi guys wazz up!!!! i was banned for 2 months now . because i said (nice aimbot) to x=fast=x lol.. that was a no!no! . i no he doz not have 1. i can understand why he banned me its tiresin to here that , i started solo tv and i heare that alot now so PLZ GUYS LET ME IN YOUR SERVERS ITS BY FAR THE BEST for real ..thanks looking foward for a good dog fight...

hmm i will let people share their thoughts here cause you dont want to hear what i have to say.

I say maybe, but that all depends on what everyone else thinks.

Sounds like mightymouse.qc should learn to think before he speaks, or at least read the clan tag of the player he is planing to insult.

a retard name mokrash (or something like that), him and few others like to squeal like a little girl everytime i kill them. I usually laugh about it cause its so funny when i drill them. They play against noobs they own but when they face good pilots they cry cheats. Its real funny. In any case, i put up with the squealing for a while until i didn't think it was funny anymore. Actually i lost interest in responding because it sounds like a broken tape recorder so i was like what the hell.....BAN LOL

I say give the guy another chance, if he even makes one hackusation against any -|TBG|- member ban him for life on all servers, even the ones we don't have yet.

[quote1242950391=Soldier4Real]
I say give the guy another chance, if he even makes one hackusation against any -|TBG|- member ban him for life on all servers, even the ones we don't have yet.

[/quote1242950391]
sounds good to me

I vote unban, he got pissed while getting killed and said something to make himself feel a little better. I'm sure he's learned a bit from this.

unban... normaly QC is quiet I was suprised he said anything to start off with

SOLD!
Congrats ive been sold. I'll unban you, but i dont like broken tape recorders so i better not hear it!
If you get pwned act like a soldier, spawn back in 15 secs and get into the battlefield. Don't squeal like a baby wanting warm milk.

Back