My Job as a security guard in a nutshell

Good point ill have to bring that up in our next staff meeting, which we don't have in fact i havent even seen my boss for about about 2 months now, and before that it was about a year lol.

Lol... I work in the security industry and I would say that your boss is lucky that nothing happen yet cause he would have his ass on the line for not reporting that...

Its not his fault the gate is like that though, its the construction site people that put up the gates and my post orders are close all the gates.

ya i have my comments but hey, let's not let politics (poly ticks) take attention away from respect toward your fellow human and man. that's where I'm at in various levels and I can expound on that but I won't do it here.

as @amarua said, debates are coming soon. I recognize they will both lie to us...and I'm not convinced either "party" is the answer. I do know dead presidents do not represent me, however this is an interesting thought

*caveat* don't think I'm all pro or con whatever party or person, I'm just making a discussion and if this isn't the proper arena, okay. I just wanted to bring it up, since it was brought up.

fwhQWKF.png

with me posting a picture of Lincoln....ya I know his history. I'm just using it more for the younger people who are asking if they should vote or not, and for you I say, read read and read.

Back