My new mousepad just came in, it's lovely.

Polygonals

I'm honestly not a big fan of Razer. The products are alright but the prices are crazy. But when I saw the Overwatch extended mousepad I had to have it.

84f7d52ad1e07e64cb4c84b02791dd2e.jpg

The quality is actually fantastic. Usually the cheaper stuff from Razer is only so-so. But this pad is super smooth, the stitching is some of the nicest I've seen, I don't think I'll have any fraying. It's nice and heavy so it doesn't slip around, and I have plenty of room for my crap now. If you're a fan of overwatch I recommend it, it looks sexy in person and preforms very well! I've never had a quality mousepad until now, I always had those $7 rough Anker mousepads that work well enough but it's crazy how my mouse just glides on this thing. The pad runs you about $35. You can get cheaper quality extended mousepads, such as the Corsair M something that's about $20 on a sale atm. But I loved this design.

Anywho, just wanted to share.

Is that a WASD V2 I spy?

Oh god I wish, that would be a dream. Or a Ducky.
This is a CM storm tenkeyless. Actually really solid! Cherry blues for under $70 and great build quality. I only wish it had some sort of backlighting to match my gamepad/mouse. I'm a sucker for aesthetics. I'm thinking about buying some keykap sets though, they're nice on this but still feel a bit too generic to the fingertip.

Oh god I wish, that would be a dream. Or a Ducky.
This is a CM storm tenkeyless. Actually really solid! Cherry blues for under $70 and great build quality. I only wish it had some sort of backlighting to match my gamepad/mouse. I'm a sucker for aesthetics. I'm thinking about buying some keykap sets though, they're nice on this but still feel a bit too generic to the fingertip.

Ahh your casing is exactly the same as my WASD V2. I have reds but my roommate has blues. Still good switches though!

Ahh your casing is exactly the same as my WASD V2. I have reds but my roommate has blues. Still good switches though!

Yeah reds are great. I play my games with the G13 and use my keyboard strictly for typing, which is why I absolutely love these clanky responsive blues.

Yeah reds are great. I play my games with the G13 and use my keyboard strictly for typing, which is why I absolutely love these clanky responsive blues.

I like the blues but they are just too clacky for me. Reds are already sorta loud but blues are another extreme lol. I can hear my roommate click-clacking away in his room when he's playing games.

The responsiveness of reds really appealed to me and my first mechboard was a Corsair K70 (now decommissioned since i got too drunk one night and spilled beer all over it) and I fell in love. Nice set up ya got there though! That mousepad is sick

I like the blues but they are just too clacky for me. Reds are already sorta loud but blues are another extreme lol. I can hear my roommate click-clacking away in his room when he's playing games.

The responsiveness of reds really appealed to me and my first mechboard was a Corsair K70 (now decommissioned since i got too drunk one night and spilled beer all over it) and I fell in love. Nice set up ya got there though! That mousepad is sick

Yeah I don't think I'd be able to play games on the blue switches. Which is why I purchased the G13, now I can't play anything without it. I've found it to be quite superior to keyboards when gaming. Quicker access to more, nearby keys and bunches of custom profile/sub-profile options. Absolutely life saving in Star citizen with the 50+ keybinds in that game.

Back