My new mousepad just came in, it's lovely.

Yeah I don't think I'd be able to play games on the blue switches. Which is why I purchased the G13, now I can't play anything without it. I've found it to be quite superior to keyboards when gaming. Quicker access to more, nearby keys and bunches of custom profile/sub-profile options. Absolutely life saving in Star citizen with the 50+ keybinds in that game.

Has Star Citizen gotten any better? I bought into it years ago waiting for it to be finished. Threw like $500 their way while they were in early development. I haven't reinstalled in like 2 years now though. What kind of games do you play that you don't have to use a board? I'm pretty much all FPS so, keyboard is totally necessary

Has Star Citizen gotten any better? I bought into it years ago waiting for it to be finished. Threw like $500 their way while they were in early development. I haven't reinstalled in like 2 years now though. What kind of games do you play that you don't have to use a board? I'm pretty much all FPS so, keyboard is totally necessary

It's amazing in my opinion, still a lot more fun with friends and they still have quite a way to go. But there's a lot more ships flyable, mechanics are smooth, Arena Commander is very optimized and the new damage system is really immersive. The PU actually has quite a bit to do. I've dropped around $700 on the game as well, and I don't really feel disappointed in any way by their progress. I'd say things are moving nicely.

The G13 is basically a keyboard that's one giant macro pad. I use it for every game I own and also pull it out for some media work as well. The subprofiles are really nice, too. Every game you make a profile to you can make 3 subprofiles that are easy to switch. Really nice in star citizen, for example. Flight controls and FPS are separated for me. It's also very ergonomic, my wrist has never tired.

401dd2c0beb7fb5e63bcd7b7b84332fb.png
a1bc849d5362956346dda6ad0d81e72c.png
6b79e20cfede93a70738162f921a8700.png
9402720c928af2eb68b9378d2323d01a.png

I dont see how you guys use a keyboard with out the number pad......I hate pecking for numbers above the letters.
Agreed. Though for a gaming only space, if my width was limited I would go for it. But I couldn't do any real work.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

It's amazing in my opinion, still a lot more fun with friends and they still have quite a way to go. But there's a lot more ships flyable, mechanics are smooth, Arena Commander is very optimized and the new damage system is really immersive. The PU actually has quite a bit to do. I've dropped around $700 on the game as well, and I don't really feel disappointed in any way by their progress. I'd say things are moving nicely.

The G13 is basically a keyboard that's one giant macro pad. I use it for every game I own and also pull it out for some media work as well. The subprofiles are really nice, too. Every game you make a profile to you can make 3 subprofiles that are easy to switch. Really nice in star citizen, for example. Flight controls and FPS are separated for me. It's also very ergonomic, my wrist has never tired.

401dd2c0beb7fb5e63bcd7b7b84332fb.png
a1bc849d5362956346dda6ad0d81e72c.png
6b79e20cfede93a70738162f921a8700.png
9402720c928af2eb68b9378d2323d01a.png
I would love to have a g13.I just don't have the time to give it the love it needs for setting up the profiles and sub profiles.

I would love to have a g13.I just don't have the time to give it the love it needs for setting up the profiles and sub profiles.

Once you create a profile or two you get the hang of it. It's surprisingly quick. If you ever end up getting one I can send you my profiles so that there's no setup needed, and you can make micro adjustments from there.

Do you have a lack of calcium that goes with it? I have no parathyroid (thyroid was removed and para was nonfunctioning). I get to take a bunch of calcium and vitamin D every day. Soulzz takes D, but a different kind.

Do you have a lack of calcium that goes with it? I have no parathyroid (thyroid was removed and para was nonfunctioning). I get to take a bunch of calcium and vitamin D every day. Soulzz takes D, but a different kind.

My doctors haven't brought up anything about Calcium, so I don't know my levels. They are astounding professionals so I assume my calcium levels are fine. I have Hypothyroidism and my Endocrinologist has me tested every few months for various things, my physiologist does pretty significant and thorough testing every 3 months as well ranging from basic vitamins all the way to full blown STD tests. If literally anything is off in my body, they know about it.

I didn't realize razer was selling Overwatch stuff :eek:

Back