Myth Busting BF3

darksteppa1

Some of the shit that's on here, had me cracking up. LMAO!
[video=youtube;8W8AEKb8YMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8W8AEKb8YMI#![/video]

Me and frit0z worked on the vehicle flying a bit but with only 2 people and 6 mines + 6 C4 it didnt go all that well.

Not sure what we need todo (the explosives perk or whatever is something we didnt have).

Nice video but how will get in a "normal match" 5ppl in a row standing :)

...knifing animation could be stopped, I had it happened with me, some dude was knifing me and animation started, just as he turned my soldier around, another dude from my aquad who just happened to spawn on me, knifed his ass at that point and stoped it. :) Wee...I was sooo happy, lmao.

...knifing animation could be stopped, I had it happened with me, some dude was knifing me and animation started, just as he turned my soldier around, another dude from my aquad who just happened to spawn on me, knifed his ass at that point and stoped it. :) Wee...I was sooo happy, lmao.
As seen in Ep 2. I knew about that too cause I was one of those poor SOBs who lost a knifing kill because of that. It was funny though--I knifed like 3 of their guys minutes before.

Back