NS help?

Davvve

BANNED
BANNED
Hello folks!

I was just wundering how and if I can get Northern Strike to my bf, as it would be nice to get the extra awards and extra guns etc... so any ideas of how to get it?...

Thanks!

Regards
- Dave

Isn't NS coming with the next patch for free to all? Whenever the Hell that happens.

Yeah, the patch that was supposed to be released a year ago? I wouldn't hold my breath, but then again I gave up on 2142.

Isn't NS coming with the next patch for free to all? Whenever the Hell that happens.

Yep or at least that's what they said over a year ago when they announced another patch was coming.. Then again when a few months ago when they announced it would be delayed until after BFBC2 was released,, then silence..
I love how they Put community update and news ticker features in 2142 Then fail to use them or even the official web site and forums to disseminate information to the community. instead the devs post in 3rd party forums, on Twitter or a Blog page..

IMO Twitter and Blogs are a poor choice as primary medium for relaying information to consumers. Sure it's great to see they're cool and trendy enough to use these mediums but sad that also says they're misguided and unprofessional enough to waste their time money creating and maintaining and being attentive to twitter and blog pages while totally neglecting the multiple mediums they already had or I don't know working on patching the games..

Sorry Guess I'm feeling a little cranky today, Ah who am I kidding It's not just today

If you really want to get NS now you could get a copy of the Deluxe addition or get it from the EA store

http://eastore.ea.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=ea&Locale=en_US&productID=76959200

GL

Do we get a reach around with the phantom patch, since I already have NS? Something would be nice for all my patience.

You can purchase it directly from Ea and its like 10 dollars. If you do get it, there is a process you have to go through to get it to work. Let me or someone know and they will tell you how to get it up and running. Good luck

this is where you get it Dave. http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/NorthernStrike.aspx I paid 10 dollars for mine way back in the day. I dont know how much they are now but i would try here first.
After you get it this is how you install it.
You must get patch 1.4 and patch 1.5
first install game(you must remove then reinstall 2142) then patch 1.4 then northern strike add on then patch 1.4 then patch 1.5
If you dont do this it will not let you in the NS maps. It will say unmodified content error or something to that effect.
Good luck.

first install game(you must remove then reinstall 2142) then patch 1.4 then northern strike add on then patch 1.4 then patch 1.5
If you dont do this it will not let you in the NS maps. It will say unmodified content error or something to that effect.
Good luck.

THIS IS A MUST MAN! Maybe the one you got already works and you just need to do this. Didn't you say last week you bought a copy and it didn't work?

Yeah I did, but when I putted it into the "Download Manager", it said "already in use" so i do not know if it will work though... tbh, it wasn't a new copy, it was a "second-hand" copy as I didn't find it anywhere back there, as I now know that I can get it from EA etc...

Thanks guys for the help! :)

Regards
- Dave

But well actually, my friend uploaded NS for me before (don't tell anyone about this) and I will now remove bf, install again, patch 1.4 then NS then 1.4 again and finally 1.5 and I hope it works :)

This didnt work... and on your link rayzor it said only "Available on: PC Download" but I couldn't click on it or anywhere to buy/download it lol...

Regards
- Dave

Back