Not open for further replies.

bobsondugnutt

Players In Game Name rickwin067

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? BobsonDugnutt79

Date and time approximately November 16, 2022; ~2315 Est

Offense committed Movement Glitch/Teleportation Glitch/Slither

Additional comments This is a brand-spankin'-new movement glitch called a "RouZou", which allows slithers virtually everywhere and is explained here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekskW--UHbM

Video to follow in next post.

View attachment Ric-1.mp41668667535904.png
Once again, this is a brand new movement glitch called a "RouZou" and an explanation of it can be seen here:

The gameplay video I uploaded shows seven seperate instances of the use of this glitch from various points of view.
In Clip 1 you can clearly see him bouncing off the wall and slithering forward from the point of view of another player.
Clip 2 shows the glitch's usage from first person perspective during a fight.
In Clip 3, he believes I am spectating him and he demonstrates the teleportation glitch once again in a bragging manner.
Clips 4 and 5 show him abusing the glitch to escape incoming gunfire.
Finally, Clips 6 and 7 show usage of the teleportation glitch from third person perspective.
A higher resolution video is available upon request.

Rickwin067 has been disciplined for slithering in this server before (https://tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-battlefield-4-player-hit-rickwin067.65002/) and subsequently promised that he would never abuse any glitch like this again as a condition of his continued playing. (https://tbgclan.com/threads/ban-appeal-battlefield-4.65015/). I have also attached a screenshot of the server chat where he was bragging about his "new tech" and was asking for "reactions". This abuse of a new glitched mechanic mere hours after its mass dissemination is in my opinion extremely disrespectful and beyond blatant. I believe I am not alone when I say that his constant suspect playstyle makes the game a lot less enjoyable than it should be.

Ok, in my opinion, is a bug of this game, so you can get some advantage from this?: (depends of your usage), in my opinión is not a teleport glitch (no glitch animation), is like the game identify something like: you smash in a wall, and that smash you pass it in the proned thing (why this is impossible to take advantage and gain speed?) is literally a prone thing, is not visual glitched like vouzou or zouzou, and the transform of the speed is like jumping and not pressing nothing (you slide in the direction of the jump and that is a another bug).

This thing is easy and all the people can do it?
you know the answer is simply change a keybind: crouch (toggle) prone (hold), is a feature that this game it doesn't explored yet cause (nobody fking cares about a crouch (toggle) and prone (hold), we need to ban this?, in my opinion: is your server, right?, you can do everything you want, this is a new thing, and you can put something like: don't use crouch (toggle) prone (hold)

is a advantage? (this game have reactions times like: someone jumping to the corner of a wall (zouzou) or even crouching what is literally nothing (no glitch animation when crouching in the air) and the banned glitch called vouzou that is called slither in surfaces).

and what do you need with the tags: Movement Glitch/"Teleportation Glitch/Slither?"
nono, just :("Teleportation Glitch/Slither?) in special", you see like a glitched thing i appear and disappear of your vision? no.

for the 4, 5 clips i need to say: is testing out (not doing damage to a campers who don't play this game normally)

this is for the admins: i kinda yes, sorry for using a glitch, like ppl use bipod glitch and headglitches (that i hate),
this movement is broken? (if you doesn't expect it, maybe can grab you in bad position as always in this game),
its visual false? nope, you can hit me in literally all of this movement,
can i have advantage of speed? answer: no, (in some cases can you see like tooo fast?, that fast is literally countered for the stand up of the proned thing)

and for "Some movement are acceptable but some are not and since this isn’t his first time. He has been banned from metro" i suck in metro fast, and you know xd, in locker or another, (this is not a "Some movement are acceptable but some are not", i need the definition of acceptable movement,
the only thing i know of acceptable is for using a jump in end corner of walls).

i need to someone says this is a banned or don't banned movement
(the vouzou is banned an this "rouzou (named actually)" don't use the vouzou in any part of this glitch).

actually i know, i don't need to do vouzou, but you can tell me "rouzou isn't allowed" and whit that only words, i can understand, and no have problems with me anymore.

Seeing again your text bro, im very very dissapointed about "fun" (not really i know what you are), "Its a new tech", imagine saying: "oh god im very good at the game using this shit"
you know what typo are you, and what typo are me, very diff, i don't use a law in my example.

"have also attached a screenshot of the server chat where he was bragging about his "new tech" and was asking for "reactions". This abuse of a new glitched mechanic mere hours after its mass dissemination is in my opinion extremely disrespectful and beyond blatant. I believe I am not alone when I say that his constant suspect playstyle makes the game a lot less enjoyable than it should be."

bro idk, the game is for 9 years, you found some game that have constantly actualization and nothing changed about? the game is fun in that? (only camping, only camping, only camping, and only camping) i hear that of you and constantly saying: is "not fun" (play rockets is fun?: yes), (probe another new thing for only 1 connection is bad?, oh hell "no"). (i fking violate any rights of the ppl?: the game is bad made to do that, (the game intention is do this?: no, but is a new thing to add to "mechanic of this game")).

if you have 964h in this game "actively", you know about fun?, the fun for someone can be another thing, and different kind of fun.

and hoho, for this: (This abuse of a new glitched mechanic mere hours after its mass dissemination is in my opinion extremely disrespectful and beyond blatant)
ok bob, and whatever is your name, imagine don't use something new, you need a review of this, when i know you put your age at 40+ i know i am talking to someone who play the game for idk playin outside of your work, and go to the comfort, so, this is a message for "you":

You are another person different from me, you don't know, don't need to say: "is the cassual", "no", you are a veteran now, and you need to comprehend what is playing a game, and just for real, you purchase a game, you play the game, you do everything you want to do in the game "ALTOUGH":

(if have server rules, you need to be kind of that, in this case: is new thing "glitched" i know, but i think is not considered on count, so i try to prove this, and try to get the reaction of the ppl if is good or not, you're only one, so..., i need the finished thing of the decition and opinion about: matt aka "fast")

in another thing you see me doing something, don't put a opinion based on criticism, when nobody wants to do a real damage to someone.

if anyone is confused about my little brother bobson

Rouzou (the new tech called actually "rouzou")
is not a slither and clearly is not a zouzou or vouzou "whatever"

in clip 1:

in clip 0 and some explain and continuity what i want to bobson to record an he don't record:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back