TBGclan.com | 24/7 OPERATION METRO 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Date/time:
6/2/2012 approx 6:40 PM
Player(s) name
TcRENNO
Offense committed
Abusing admin privileges
EvidenceComments
Basically he didn't like that he was losing an argument, so he killed me a couple times then kicked me for "trolling about the DART". Fine. So I rejoin the server and ask him a completely unrelated and non-trolling question and I got perma banned.

Let me add that I am not even looking to have my ban lifted, as I don't know that I want to play on a server where that kind of guy is an admin. I just wanted to bring it to the attention of the owners of this clan and the servers that at least one of their admins is making a complete fool of himself in a 64 player game by clearly misusing the powers given to him.

Why even try to appeal you obviously disrespected him many times over. Ban justified. Play elsewhere.

Carbon consider this: you came onto a server that clearly states in its scrolling rules that all weapons are allowed including the dart and proceeded to complain about it, calling an admin names right off the bat for doing something that is clearly stated. Let us ignore the semantics of what constitutes a glitch for a minute (and the dart is not a glitch) and focus on you not paying attention to the rules of the server and being a general prick in chat. The second and third line of the chat log would be a ban from me and I am slow to wield a ban hammer. If the dart bugs you so much then either play on a server that does not allow it or load the thing up and fight back, but being a jerk in the chat is not the approach to take.

Let me add that I am not even looking to have my ban lifted, as I don't know that I want to play on a server where that kind of guy is an admin. I just wanted to bring it to the attention of the owners of this clan and the servers that at least one of their admins is making a complete fool of himself in a 64 player game by clearly misusing the powers given to him.

You mean bring to the attention of the clan that you are a fucking douchebag? loosing and arguement?! LOL seriously guy? This is big boy community, where we don't put up with little children popping off at the mouth about inane and frivolous bullshit... If you read our rules you would have seen that per the EA ToS we allow ALL weapons.

Don't bitch that you got your dick slapped because you were a fucking retard. Stupid is what stupid does... and you just fucking made that hypothesis valid professor dipshit.

18:36:07] carbonfirex > yo renno don't you get tired of using the dart?
[18:36:23] carbonfirex > one can only suck so much dick in a single day
[18:36:36] carbonfirex > albeit a talented dick-sucker that you are
[18:37:01] TcRENNO > jno
[18:37:04] TcRENNO > never
[18:37:09] TcRENNO > whats a dart
[18:37:13] TcRENNO > im new
[18:37:17] carbonfirex > odd
[18:37:41] carbonfirex > youre able to type
[18:37:45] carbonfirex > whilst sucking dick
[18:37:50] carbonfirex > someone must have practice

Didn't need to read more. Ban-worthy right there. The fact that he actually continued to waste his time with your dumb ass for some time after that demonstration of ass-hattery is commendable.

While I personally enjoy the sound of (mentally or physically, whichever) 12 year-old shit-stains like you whining, because first I don't care what the opposing team says (I wish FPS had a feature of turning off all chat completely), and second it's really really bad for the entire enemy team's morale and good for mine's, I guess some people don't.

I don't admin, play or even have BF3, but if you don't like the way a game is coded or balanced, I have one suggestion that always works: stop playing the game. Making rules and outlawing weapons is not only against the EA TOS or whatever, but it's also just stupid as hell IMO. Most of all, there's nothing stopping you from using the weapon yourself if you think a certain weapon is OP.

I agree with Heat and Chuck. That first bit was pretty disrespectful , and at least kick worthy. Sixer gets trolled a lot for the dart, but I think it stops far short of that level of graphic detail.

I think we accept pussy, fag (the Brit interpretation), loser and newb. Asshole may also be used in moderation... but with a Smiley :) or a winky face ;) afterward.

The rules are clearly stated. I detest the dart, and do you know what I get told by my own clan mates?

"Cowboy up princess."

When it is too much, I leave.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Side note; nice pic of you holding the defib pads. YOU are the guy I want on my team; going into the heat of gunfire, defib your teammate & run away. 1st place on your team though 3 kills 14 deaths; what a champ! No balls or skill included. Maybe someday your balls will drop & not carry on like a pussy.

Wonderful, you have the full transcript. I found a couple instances quite interesting.

Obviously the most concerning portion of this is the last part, where I got banned.
[18:56:51] TcRENNO - U.S Army - Echo > @ban carbon TROLLING
Okay, so you banned me for trolling. So be it. Lets go find my trolling comments!

[18:56:03] TcRENNO > if you come in here bitching about the dart again carbon I am going to ban you
[18:56:11] carbonfirex > sure
[18:56:19] carbonfirex > but you didn't answer my question
[18:56:24] DecayedFate > The dart is a part of the game.
[18:56:28] DecayedFate > :)
[18:56:37] TcRENNO > it is not up for debate we allow it it is against TOS to restrict weapons
[18:56:39] carbonfirex > in the sense that bugs are part of a game, yeah
[18:56:44] carbonfirex > sure
[18:56:45] carbonfirex > thats fine
[18:56:50] carbonfirex > but answer me this
[18:56:51] TcRENNO - U.S Army - Echo > @ban carbon TROLLING

Odd, it didn't appear that I said anything at all that would qualify as trolling.

Oh well, that was just a fluke, right? An anomaly?
Lets rewind a bit to where you kicked me the last time.
[18:44:43] TcRENNO > l@kick carbon
Well I must have been trolling or bitching about the dart or something, of course. Lets take a look.

[18:44:10] TcRENNO > you are trolling about the dart
[18:44:18] carbonfirex > i'm not trolling in the least
[18:44:24] carbonfirex > this is called a conversation
[18:44:30] TcRENNO > in the aremy i can go on about 2 a night:)
[18:44:37] MicaWrath > they're fixing the dart
[18:44:43] TcRENNO > l@kick carbon

So it appears that when I try to explain how I am not trolling, you believe that I am indeed trolling. To me this seems like a catch 22; if I troll I get kicked and if I don't troll and try to tell you that I am not trolling before you kick me, I get kicked.

However, the previous statement does not take into account the possibility that I was trolling beforehand, and you just decided to not kick me immediately for some reason unknown to me. So lets check it out, was I indeed trolling about the dart before you told me I was trolling?

[18:43:10] carbonfirex > its not my fault that you cant kill anyone without a clearly glitched gun
[18:43:21] TcRENNO - Russian Army - Alpha > @kill carbon
[18:43:24] TcRENNO - Russian Army - Alpha > @yes
[18:43:24] IamAWalrus > wait so you played more than 85 hours in 4 days, but theres 96 hours in 4 days
[18:43:35] carbonfirex > ^
[18:43:37] carbonfirex > interesting point
[18:43:38] TcRENNO > last time i am telling you ALL WEAPONS are allowed
[18:43:40] carbonfirex > and stop killing me please

Ah there we go. I was trolling at exactly 18:43:10! Wait a second. You killed me for that comment, but why did you kill me the second time? And for that matter why was I banned? Seems strange that one comment with an ambiguous trolling undertone could get me killed twice and then subsequently banned instead of just banned outright or just killed once.

To top it all off, I am going to arrange a nice collection of your comments which if I were to have said most likely would have gotten me banned or I guess you might kill me a few times then ban me.

The "I play more than you therefore you're a bad person" troll.
[18:42:10] TcRENNO > fuckoff and talk to me when you go triple digits
[18:42:29] TcRENNO > till then all i hear is wa wa wa wa wa

The "You might be in 1st place, but you still aren't good enough therefore deserve to die" troll. (This one is my favorite btw, the imagery of me committing suicide at your command really gets me going.)
[18:39:29] TcRENNO > you fucking tool your 3 and 3 in number one you must be reviving you are a reall asset to your team
[18:39:49] TcRENNO > uninstall and hantg yourself with mic cable

The "My Way or Fuck You" troll.
[18:38:50] TcRENNO > ALL WEAAPONS ARE ALLOWED
[18:38:55] TcRENNO > get the fuck over it

In the end, lets be honest. I was an asshole; albeit out of frustration and boredom. However, you are a head admin yet act like a cranky twelve year old with a new toy. I don't know who owns this clan, but I really hope he doesn't read this thread.

The "My Way or Fuck You" troll.

I believe that is called the EA's way Troll. We play by the rules and the rules state we can not limit weapons. Sure plenty of servers over the years, games have risked and been removed for doing so but we don't. The community manager of DICE who decided to tell people to play on servers that ban for it did so without acknowledging that he nor employees of DICE have almost nothing to do with enforcement of EA's ToS. So following his advice won't protect us from breaking the ToS. As far as member's personal choice in guns, their legal in game, their legal to use.

Eitherway you are banned on this alone:
[18:36:23] carbonfirex > one can only suck so much dick in a single day
[18:36:36] carbonfirex > albeit a talented dick-sucker that you are
I mean just starting on that I can't think of a server I have ever been on that wouldn't ban you.

You mean bring to the attention of the clan that you are a fucking douchebag? loosing and arguement?! LOL seriously guy? This is big boy community, where we don't put up with little children popping off at the mouth about inane and frivolous bullshit... If you read our rules you would have seen that per the EA ToS we allow ALL weapons.

Don't bitch that you got your dick slapped because you were a fucking retard. Stupid is what stupid does... and you just fucking made that hypothesis valid professor dipshit.
I usually don't do this, but in this case I think it's pretty funny.
losing*
argument*
insane*

But seriously
This is big boy community
the irony

Eitherway you are banned on this alone:

I mean just starting on that I can't think of a server I have ever been on that wouldn't ban you.

And I would care if this was a ban appeal. I'm not an idiot, and I know when I have broken a rule. I ALSO know when an admin is being an ass and needs to check himself.

Also, about this:
I believe that is called the EA's way Troll. We play by the rules and the rules state we can not limit weapons. Sure plenty of servers over the years, games have risked and been removed for doing so but we don't. The community manager of DICE who decided to tell people to play on servers that ban for it did so without acknowledging that he nor employees of DICE have almost nothing to do with enforcement of EA's ToS. So following his advice won't protect us from breaking the ToS. As far as member's personal choice in guns, their legal in game, their legal to use.
Fair enough; I can't ask you guys to risk being removed in order to correct EA's messup.

The second and third line of the chat log would be a ban from me and I am slow to wield a ban hammer.
Why even try to appeal you obviously disrespected him many times over. Ban justified. Play elsewhere.
I was justified in banning you for the statement you made right off the bat.
Didn't need to read more. Ban-worthy right there.
That first bit was pretty disrespectful , and at least kick worthy.
Eitherway you are banned on this alone

You have all collectively spoken, and arrived at the consensus that my ban was warranted. It was all very persuasive, just it seems a bit odd that you are arguing with me about something that I never even contested.
Let me add that I am not even looking to have my ban lifted
But hey, I know you guys needed that victory so take it. Let me remind you what the focus of this thread should be: mentally and morally incapable admins.

Speaking of which...
Side note; nice pic of you holding the defib pads. YOU are the guy I want on my team; going into the heat of gunfire, defib your teammate & run away. 1st place on your team though 3 kills 14 deaths; what a champ! No balls or skill included. Maybe someday your balls will drop & not carry on like a pussy.

Seriously? Whilst your fellow admins reprimand me for trolling about the dart, you troll about me reviving my teammates? All irony and hypocrisy aside, I truly hope that the rest of the TBG admins aren't like you.

you were clearly an asshole and broke server rules.

Trying to flame in our forums, will not get you anywhere but a ban from the forums.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back