ROBO COP

Sgt.SID

Donator
This is going to be good no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator:
They were shooting this in toronto. Couple months ago walking on the busy street I saw "robocop" on a bike pretending to be riding and that famous green wall behind him. It was kinda funny lol.

I'm kind of skeptical about this. I saw the original / 2 / 3 recently and I remembered the good old days... but idk. Looks like action trash a little :-/

Nah man. No skepticism. Just go.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

I agree heat! No one can beat Peter Weller. Just like the new total recall, havent seen it...not paying for it, and wont pay to see it in theatres....I am a cult classic fanatic! And I will be damned if I spend MY hard earned money on a movie that is 80% CGI......

where did the art go in movies...the freaking demo guys blowing shit up! the stunt guys fucking shit up! and the shitty acting for even worse acting!

Last edited:
Id buy that for a dollar!!!! hahaha. Equipped with a deluxe edition of MAGNA VOLT!

I wonder if they are going to bring ED 209 to the table

yea....sorry, i am behind the curve, cant watch fucking youtube vids out here!

Balls said boycott. They must have ran out of talent or don't want to pay for it. Whats next The Abyss? Please no. Not that movie. It's great just as it.

Saw it opening night in IMAX. Would watch again.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

I would watch it again but every remake they do is PG makes them all kinda lame.

fuck yea! ED-209 looks fucking cool! Well at least they took one of his good one liners from the original movies.

Might be entertaining. Got some big names in it

I liked the action scenes and the beginning but ending was meh

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back