Saturday Jan 3rd 03:20 i got banned from TBG Suez Titan

CH1EF

Saturday Jan 3rd 03:20 i got banned from TBG Suez Titan. all it said was i got banned from successful kick vote or excessive teamkilling, im not sure why i got banned, i remember there is no ramming, and no putting mines on shield, and i ddnt do neither. i really like your servers and i have no idea why i got banned, at least someone could have warned or kicked me stating the purpose so i could know and not get banned??
my name in game is Lord-Voldemort

you were banned for "aimbot". Wait for the admin to respond.

Yea, I remember you; myself, Lex and sixer played against you last night. While coming in on a pod you killed us multiple times with a pistol. I don't think I had time to take 1 step after the pod landed. Maybe I'm crazy but to kill 3 people with one clip is either really skilled or has an aimbot. What do you think?

Hey - I killed three of you in seconds, but that was because you were all lined up in a hallway and I had a HMG!!! ;)

I think we were about even last night, Balls, with kills on each other.

Was he Pac or EU? The clip unlock could let him have enough ammo for the 3 kills.

i was support with the radar and sentry gun with my ammo pouch on the floor, its not hard to kill 3 pple right away, im too good to cheat. but before you go hasty im not a pistol shooter i shot u with my shotgun, theres a big difference. besides my skill starts as engineer and then support when shields go down

i'll give a couple more days for the admin to ban you, to decide whether the ban should stick or not. If no response i will remove it.

I'm going to start using Fraps and recording all this stuff. All the evidence is in the video; thus, no second chances. I think sometimes people can doubt their decissions including myself; Keep in mind your name is on the watch list.

i appreciate your decision, im not afraid of anyone recording me or my stuff in game, i'd love it if u watched how i point-wh*re because im a naturalist. btw there is a way to record video other than fraps, its called battlerecorder, im sure you have heard of it. all 4 of my characters are Generals or whatever they are called.,

Back