Speed_Test

This is how us grown folk do it.

Very nice indeed but now I feel inadequate and find myself questioning my manhood...lol :)

My contract with Sprint is up this April and I think you just cost them a loyal customer if Verizon FIOS is available here. Sprint has always been extremely reliable for me and I like the fact that I have very good 4G coverage in my area not to mention I love using the "Direct Connect" feature but I think Verizon offers that as well?

I have Time Warner Business Class at home and while my download speeds are about the same as CryptKickR my upload speed is 5.0Mb/s, however that cost me extra and I had to get the Business Class service because they don't offer upload speeds that fast even on their top tier residential service but heck with that kind of speed I may just drop my internet service with Time Warner as well, however I have to see how that would affect my bundle pricing with them and I would need to make sure that the Verizon service is reliable enough first.

If Verizon FIOS is available here and if its reliable enough I may just downgrade my internet service with Time Warner to their standard residential Road Runner package as opposed to dropping them all together, that way I can keep my bundle pricing and I still have at least 2- way to connect to the internet in case one is down.

I have the "triple play" with FiOS. Which includes their top tier TV and internet package. I have all of the available channels (340+), lots of HD, and the multi-room DVR. All together it runs about $180 a month.

BTW Direct Connect, push to talk, is available on pretty much all carriers now.

Soldier Ive never seen a upload or download that fast, what one earth? You got OC3 or fiber optics plugged right to your computer with a dual lan motherboard. That is just crazy fast. You must download like 5 mb's a second.

I used to get 27/2 but it seems they upped the DL and lost some UL.
However. I am only paying for "10mb" but charter allows you to go higher some how.

Soldier, test to something around 200mi away. Wherever your testing is like down the street.

2nd test

To FL from GA

To Chicago, IL from GA

Not too shabby - would like some better UL times... but not really complaining.

EAST COAST

WEST COAST

IN A LAND FAR, FAR AWAY

Soldier, test to something around 200mi away. Wherever your testing is like down the street.

It's in Philly so probably less than 10 miles. I'll try it later to somewhere else when I get home. I pay for 35/25 so I don't think it'll be much different.

I have the "triple play" with FiOS. Which includes their top tier TV and internet package. I have all of the available channels (340+), lots of HD, and the multi-room DVR. All together it runs about $180 a month.

BTW Direct Connect, push to talk, is available on pretty much all carriers now.

I have to check to see if that is available in this area. If so I see a definite change coming in April.

I thought Direct Connect was available with other providers but I have been with Sprint so long I never thought to check. :)

I knew some of you guys were smokin' the good stuff. It's why I have to play extra hard with lightning hands... NOT !!!

Your speed SUCKS Eddie..

Yup thats why i get frustrated cause its fkin useless... :p i should quit playing games cause girls hate when we play games and is more frustrating when you cant play in a good way....im living my life like you Rim hehehehe

Back