What do I need to know?

AmishBob

Assistant to the Regional Leadership Manager
Admin
Thinking about picking this up. What do I need to know? Suggestions and recommendations?

Definitely a lot slower paced than BF, pretty much a harder hardcore mode. Communication and teamwork are a must, you won't have much of a chance running solo.

@Nemesis and @Dirty-Lex can definitely give you some pointers.

I am new here. Heard you fellas ingame chat. Sounded organized but I cannot "see" the bad guys. Killed , respawn, rinse repeat get shot from lord knows where. I see a red circle on the compass at the bottom and red on map. I checked stats and had 2 kills and really don't know how I got that. Is there no red marker on enemy as there are blue and green ones for the "good" guys? Are there "Units" per say ,like a clan to join etc..? IN-game chat, which is the best to use to learn from another player?

I am new here. Heard you fellas ingame chat. Sounded organized but I cannot "see" the bad guys. Killed , respawn, rinse repeat get shot from lord knows where. I see a red circle on the compass at the bottom and red on map. I checked stats and had 2 kills and really don't know how I got that. Is there no red marker on enemy as there are blue and green ones for the "good" guys? Are there "Units" per say ,like a clan to join etc..? IN-game chat, which is the best to use to learn from another player?

Yea it is way different than BF. You need to be able to recognize the different uniforms based on your team. Their also isn't any hit marker, after a few seconds you will see you get kill credit in the top left.

I have this game and like every other game I own I suck at it! I buy just about every 1st person shooter that comes out so I guess I have more dollars than sense?o_O

I have this game and like every other game I own I suck at it! I buy just about every 1st person shooter that comes out so I guess I have more dollars than sense?o_O

it just takes some time to get used to. This is NOT battlefield by any means and it just takes 1 round to drop people. depending on where you hit them and your range.

This is a war game, pure and simple and you have to be calculated and deliberate in what you do. but like anything it just takes some time to get good at :).

hmu and lets play!

I'm looking to play with others, getting a decent amount of kills and I'm always focused on teamwork. I applied to this guild and asked to join any groups playing the game, but haven't heard anything about my application. If anyone is out there, dm me, would love to squad up.

Back