BF1

I think good!
Cheap AND working on kick/ban

That was my thought and if they working on Kick/ Ban than it means they will try to get the rest of the stuff in like reserved Spots over time. Like i said the how time, this game is important for them just let them have time. They need to get this because they see that they have the basics working for them(good game play, fun fights) so now they will see to get the bugs out and the things in the community wants so they pay them for their servers. This all is a win-win situation for them. They have the game and now the server rentals in there corner if they can get the community there cash cow will ring the bells.

We hear you and are working on rolling that out after the launch of the RSP.

I wonder how long AFTER the launch of their rental servers ?? Sounds encouraging but I hope they aren't just dangling a carrot in front of the clans so that they purchase servers??

They said November 1st, unless that's the actual date of this program. That's better than my skeptical self expected. Consider me impressed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

wait.......so they are releasing game with server"branding" (NOT renting), and then "WORKING" on kick/ban? tell me again how this game is ready for release on MMO?
No. They are launching the program on November 1st.

No. They are launching the program on November 1st.

ahhh. the kick/ban program? Are we going to be able to establish a set of server rules? Most importantly no racism in chat?

I disagree, but anyway, moving along.

Reactions: Ash
Back on topic :)

Yeah, the kick/ban is necessary. I'm quite surprised that EA is "listening."

I've never been to the UK, but I hear the "weather" is gloomy so I recommend the purchase; stay inside to game. :)

You gotta watch out for those Baked Beans 'N Toast fronts that pass through London. I hear they can be rather inconvenient eh @Avery78 ?

Beans On Toast yummy
Ive Never been to London and dont intend to, full of political bullshit
Now i have to wait till 1 november to see whats happening thanks EA and Dice

Hello Battlefield Community,

We’d like to share a bit more information about the Rental Server program, coming this November.
As you know, Rental Servers for PS4 and Xbox One have gone through EA. Now with Rental Servers going through EA, there’s quite a lot of questions. Let’s answer some now:

How much will it cost?

PC
  • 1 day: $2.99
  • 7 days: $11.99
  • 30 days: $42.99
  • 90 days: $99.99
  • 180 days: $149.99

PLAYSTATION® 4 / XBOX ONE
  • 1 day: $1.99
  • 7 days: $7.99
  • 30 days: $26.99
  • 90 days: $64.99
  • 180 days: $99.99
When will the Rental Server Program Launch?
We’re excited to bring RSP to Battlefield 1 this November.

What types of features can I expect?
The biggest question, of course. We will update this thread tomorrow with some of the features you will have in the RSP.
Note: One of the top requested features if the Kick/Ban feature. We hear you and are working on rolling that out after the launch of the RSP.

Thank you for your continued patience and stay tuned for more information regarding the Battlefield 1 Rental Server Program.

The Teams at EA/DICE

And

UPDATE 1:

What types of features can I expect?
Among many other settings, players renting servers will be able to adjust:
  • ticket count
  • bullet damage
  • modes
  • weapons
  • maps

More info to come!
-Braddock512-