BANNED
BANNED

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jet

jet

jet

inside jet

inside chopper
sorry bout the quality but shitty camera should have used my phone.

Ill get chopper outside view and tank inside and outside view shortly

how far back do sit to play like that? there be no way in hell i could look at three monitors with out sitting a far away.

I had mine setup up like that, but had to pan out the side displays because they gave me a headache/vertigo.

Eurphuct heavy reading + bf3 = bad kdrs =(

If there was a way to eliminate or reduce the bezel between monitors that would be ideal.

how far back do sit to play like that? there be no way in hell i could look at three monitors with out sitting a far away.
you sit like you would normally these are your side views of whats next to you.

then you would be interested in these kind of monitors.
http://i30.tinypic.com/16kqudh.jpg

even though its still a make of progress. And anyhow at that rate in a couple of years because this is becoming so popular I expect Asus or Samsung to develop a curved screen for wider view fields.

then you would be interested in these kind of monitors.
http://i30.tinypic.com/16kqudh.jpg

even though its still a make of progress. And anyhow at that rate in a couple of years because this is becoming so popular I expect Asus or Samsung to develop a curved screen for wider view fields.

Well OLED screens curving is what they do best. Its just sill a matter of 3 years ago an 11 inch OLED cost like 4,000 dollars and the blue's wore out 3 times faster than the greens and reds. Prices have come down and the blues have gotten better. Only a matter of time.

Well OLED screens curving is what they do best. Its just sill a matter of 3 years ago an 11 inch OLED cost like 4,000 dollars and the blue's wore out 3 times faster than the greens and reds. Prices have come down and the blues have gotten better. Only a matter of time.

thats what im saying rain o_O well up to the part of 4,000 dollars. and the Only a matter of time

ManI wish I was home so I could biuld a new rig, Have fun with your build!

Back