Case Swap

balls2dawall

Honorary Member
Went to a larger case: 900D what a beast!! Added some fans and two 4x120 radiators; my other case was too small to put my GPU under water. I'm finished with the CPU and waiting for parts for my GPU loop.
bi88.jpg

epib.jpg

2ise.jpg

Very nice looking rig balls! You guy's do a much better job with cable management than I. Hell, I'm just happy my new rig is running good so far.

Looks naked without the GPU under water too. Looks great so far.

Are those two pumps in parallel next to each other? Fucking yes! :)

Are those two pumps in parallel next to each other? Fucking yes! :)
Nope! I wish though, going for more cosmetics; one pump for each loop. Getting the right fittings have been a bitch; almost a week and a half for the right parts; FrozenCpu.com forgot a 10ft roll of tubing. I put drains on the bottom and fillports on the front.

So over the weekend I finished my GPU loops; what a pain in the ass!!! First off dual GPU graphics blocks suck ass; if I had a single GPU..no problems. Koolance which has their heads up their ass cannot make a manual. I followed all their instructions, fired up my machine & everything was fine till I gamed. Soon as BF3 started BOOM!! one GPU 95C & climbing, shit I couldn't reach for the power button fast enough. So after a day of dicking around reseating & contemplating I had an idea; The GTX690 has a PLX chip between GPU's, the manual clearly states that a thermal pad is required on this part. I took the pad off and added thermal paste..BOOM!! GPU sitting below 30C idle and 40C under stress test. Fuck you Koolance for almost shitting on a $1000 graphics card. My case has two drains on the bottom and two fillports on the front.
h4hk.jpg

I don't know why you keep getting Koolance shit when they do stuff like this, but I'm glad you got it worked out.

I don't know why you keep getting Koolance shit when they do stuff like this, but I'm glad you got it worked out.
I had the block for some time now; but, they are done getting any money from me now

Back