My tank is fight!

Nah, it's just that I love games like this where there are plentiful roles about. My favorite role happens to be chugging around in an A8 Tiger shooting everything. Wedging myself against an incline to shoot airborne targets, using the tank as artillery, sniping from a vantage point in ST, fighting walkers to prove the Tank is not outdated (Homage to EFGF Type 61 who fights Zaku IIs and doesn't afraid of anything), and TANK BATTLE!

I'm still a wee noob, but I've been playing tank games since middle school on an old 1st generation Sony Vaio (AWWW YEAH! 28.8 BABY!). I love these servers and hope to show you all MY FIGHT.

:D

Um well yay for your enthusiasm but don't challenge Rim. He'll fuck you up with a tank.

No attempt to bash your video or anything but according to it walkers own the battlefield. I am not a walker fan either. I prefer a nice Pilum

Well, hello there Kendodude! I look forward to greeting you on the battlefield with a nice hot Type 32 Nekomata round up the ass of your A8 Tiger! After that, I'm sure well be the best of friends.. Thanks for stopping in! PM Soulzz for the vent info so we can compare strats and stuff...

Gwah.... After tonight's game, my ass is hurting. :( I need to suck less and fight harder.

But I have much to learn... uwah!

Rim, you are truely a true calvaryman. That's twice the true. It was actually sorta fun to watch you, then get my ass handed to me from behind.

Greetings Ken, nice of you to introduce your self, Im glad you have a passion for armor, Patton's tank legions would be proud. However I do warn you as your are a Calvary man, so am I, in the Ariel aspect, CAS and Air superiority is our specialty here at TBG, and I look forward to seeing you in our servers,

If you own the Air, your own the ground..

btw my tank is fight is a scary motha F* book lol

Well, Kendo. Last night and for the past couple of week's I've been a bit off my game. But at my "peak" of playing every day for hours check this video out - it was the last one I made back in March.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5LOHxcwnD4.

You'll see why I use the Neko vs the Tiger. No worries in the Neko about gunships - BIG worries in the Tiger about gunships.

Oh, and one more thing - If you like tankin' as much as I do, make damn sure you go Engineer and bring a sonar with you. There are pesky little bastards, like Balls2dawall and sixer, that just LOVE to sneak up and put a Pilum round in your ass (and Balls is now lowered himself to to Jihad Jeeping) - so be careful.

Back