no one

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant shoot into the uncap and kill people. This is a bannable offense, your lucky you were not banned.

Tell the whole story. I was in our uncap not shooting out and you shot me. Period. Then you made a smartass comment "maybe don't stand still next time" that's when I kicked you. I admin killed you for killing me in the uncap, and kicked you for being a jackass. You have been playing on our servers long enough to know the rules. Abide by them or this is going to escalate.

I wasn't trying to be a smart ass... sorry. I have played long enough to know the rules and I've never been killed for this before. I just want a clarification.

No camping the uncaps has always been a rule on all of our servers. If there is ever a question about rules type in !rules (for BF3) and they will be displayed for you. This does not mean someone can sit in their uncap and shoot out without repercussion. If we see someone doing that then they get killed/kicked/banned for the same reason. It would hardly be fair if we restrict one from shooting in while they are able to shoot out.

I'll speak with the head admins and founders, the rule used to scroll. There are a couple of rules (no MAV surfing for example) that no longer scroll but are absolutely still rules.

It's not in the !rules which is why I think it should be added, in my 100-some hours on this server I've never seen it enforced, unless I was just lucky and never killed an admin before.

The scrolling rules now only show three things Bob,
1. Join a squad
2. Play fair
3. All weapons allowed

I don't know when the rule scroll was changed and why uncap rape and MAV surfing were removed but we need to have a thread or some kind of discussion with Soulzz, FAST and the HA's.
I think it might have gotten screwed up with the launch of the Metro Rush server yesterday.
The rule has ALWAYS been there in the past Amory, I don't know when it was removed but it was within the past few days.

looking into it, but I just copied and pasted the rules as they should be showing up. they are as follows;

!rules=
Racial slurs will result in perm ban. No ban appeals<br>
No glitching with the MAV<br>
Respect all players including admins<br>
Do not Attack or Camp the uncaps<br>
Do not cut the line for Helicopters<br>

What server was this on??

The scroll states to post issues on this site, which is why I come to your forum, not escalation.

No problems Armory. We appreciate the feedback. What server was this on? I just double checked all servers and the rules should be showing up, unless there is a conflict with another plug in. Let me know what server this is so i can verify that.

Edit: found the error. Rules are as follows for that server;

!rules=Racial slurs will result in perm ban<br>
No glitching with the MAV<br>
Respect all players including admins<br>
Do not Attack or Camp the uncaps<br>

Hey Amory. It is all good. Glad you were just seeking clarification. It is just that our admins find in a little offensive that you post about them in the "players
to watch out for" threads which is used specifically for identifying hackers and dumb-asses that are tking or being douche-bags in server.
If you have a problem with one of the admins or need clarification on why you got kicked you will get a lot further and achieve much more desireble results by eith PMing that admin.
If you feel you cannot talk to that admin PM a Head Admin or Founder.

That's a good point and will from now on.

It is not a rule on 24/7 Metro and was removed months ago. A good percent of rounds end with one side stuck in the uncap. This always ends with one side camping since they have all bases. The other side has to fight out and the majority just shot out. Its a part of that map.

base rape is a round basis; this rule would not apply to this server, play on and we will get things straight on our end.

Armory while we appreciate your feedback, you need to extrapolate beyond single sentence responses if you seek our legitimate consideration for server change, which mind you will not occur from 1 persons feedback.

The rules are posted in the first few forums: under SERVER RULES. by the nature of you entering our server YOU the user are responsible for your conduct, and as bob stated, if you shoot out of the uncap, expect an equal engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back