OSAMA IS DEAD!

If Obama takes much longer to announce it people are gonna start doubting it.....

Kinda worried now, we thought we pissed off Afghan when we sent troops over, what are they going to think now? I'm very happy dont get me wrong but im more worried than happy.

Burn in hell you bastard! We should make this day a national holiday.

This is good, for any political affiliation :).

Somebody else is going to fill his spot now; it is good however to get the bastard that killed our people;

You know, probably 10 years from now, photo's will surface of the strike team teabagging Osama's face. I, for one, tremble in anticipation of release of said photos.

There is a special place in hell for people like him involving pineapples being anally inserted..... sixxer knows what i am talking about
Haha! SouthPark for sure...he can join Adolph as the Devil's bitch.

While I'm glad the military achieved it's objective I'm kind of in awe, and not in a good way, of those who think it should be a major cause for celebration. His death in no way secures the country, makes anyone worldwide safer or removes the possibility of future terrorist attacks. There will always be some douche bag to step in his shoes kind of like a drug dealer; taken one down three more take his place.

I love it how pakistan had no idea where he was...........NOT.

But I never thought he was in between Pakistan and Afghanistan. You are exposed very easily. However if you are in a crowded city, harder to spot. Glad they put some lead in the head. *oh shit that rhymes*

Back